RSS
July 26, 2009 | | Comments 0

Bathroom Gas Plus Lighting Cigarette Equals Explosion

Next time you decide to light up a cigarette while siting on the toilet, you may want to remember a Sacramento man who literally blew himself up doing so. It appears that the man lit a cigarette in his bathroom, causing an explosion and blowing out the back wall in the process.

Not sure if it was gas coming from the sewage system or the man’s gas but at any rate, gas plus flame, not a good combo.

The poor guy suffered severe burns on his face and upper body, but is expected to survive. Adding to his dilemma, authorities discovered marijuana in the man’s home. Bummer!

Entry Information

Filed Under: Accidents & Mishaps

Tags:

About the Author: David Wallace is a search & social media marketer who lives in Anthem Arizona with his lovely wife. Interests & hobbies include all things Disney, roller coasters, musicianship and Christianity.

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.